Empower all Langley employees to rise to their highest potential and be valuable contributors to the NASA mission by promoting an inclusive work environment, free from unlawful discrimination and harassment.
To be a model EEO office and a resource for all Langley employees by:
- Improving Langley’s ability to accomplish its mission and improving the posture of Langley as an employer of choice.
- Assisting employees, managers, and supervisors in building and sustaining a respectful, inclusive, and motivated workforce;
- Enhancing management’s understanding and practice of diversity, equity, inclusion and conflict resolution, and
- Maintaining compliance with all applicable laws and guidelines regarding equal employment opportunity, affirmative employment, and human capital management guidance on the equitable treatment of employees and applicants for employment.
You may contact us at:
Office of Diversity and Equal Opportunity
NASA Langley Research Center
Mail Stop: 378
Hampton, Virginia 23681-2199
(757) 864-3289 / TDD: (757) 864-7883